Thursday, September 24, 2009

ITS A...........

Today we found out we are having a GIRL!!!! We are so excited! Lane is more excited about the ultra sound pic where she is giving the bird....which I will put on here later! What a proud father moment :) jk! Our due date moved closer another day, so now were looking at February 15th!!! It can't go by any slower, but with the weather cooling down its making me feel much better!!! Nausea is gone most the time, which is awesome!! Feeling the baby now and then and getting bigger for sure!!!

3 comments:

Joni said...

ok, so all you have to do now is put up some prego pictures... Congrats, now Danica has someone to play with...

The Roundy Clan said...

Girls are so fun. Congrats

loriallen said...

I have always thought it was a boy..until we were talking that one fishing trip and said my feelings were changing. The last time I checked on your site, I was expecting to see that you were having a girl! I don't why I changed my mind it's not like any parts of the baby fall off during the process to change what it is going to be !!!! Congrats! Remember how I said that because you guys couldn't agree on a girl name that it would be a girl just becasue of that!!!! Good luck with the name game!!!!