Monday, May 10, 2010

3 months!

My sweet little girl is already 3 months! She is getting so big! At her 2 month check up she was 12lbs 4oz and 23 inches long!In the 50 percentile so perfect!! She has become such a chunk!! I LOVE all her rollls!she is just becoming funner and funner! She smiles so much and is trying so har dto giggle at us! She is looking around alot and just about to sit up by herself! She is starting to love playing with toys and learned out to grip them! OH my word, she is just so much fun, im so happy I have her! oh how boring life would be without her! She is starting to sleep better now! She was sleeping PERFECT, then we got her immunizations and they just screwed everything up, but we are getting closer and closer to those good nights again!














4 comments:

Frischknecht Family said...

It is so much fun to have sister's that have babies close to the same age as your kids :)
They are both so Cute!

loriallen said...

Dang she is cute! I love her little nose scrinch! THat is too cute! She is blessed with an amazing mom and dad! What a wonderful family you have:)

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Oh my goodness she is cute!!! She seriously looks like her grandma debbie in that 3rd picture down where she is grinning from ear to ear. What a little cutie pie she is!!! Can't wait to meet her someday.

Allen Family said...

So Cute, Mel. I'm so glad your sis had her baby and that everything went well. That is so fun for you guys to have kids the same age. They'll be such good friends. I love that you say it's getting funner and funner. What a great perspective. I agree with that. I think every phase just gets more fun! loves, Jes