Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fall and some of Winter

We had a lot of fun on the spike elk hunt this year. We stayed on the Beaver mtn for probably 4 days with Lane.  Lance and Lori came and visited for a day and Kenadie had a lot of fun with them. She got to ride horses and go on the four wheeler. Sadly Lane didn't get a spike. No worries cause for the deer hunt I shot my first buck! Was a small 2 point but I didn't gut shoot him so I was happy. I shot a really big nice one but got it in the leg and Lane couldn't find it so I settled for the 2 point the last day of the hunt. I had a ton of fun hunting this year. A bit rough on my belly and bladder but still fun!
 
 
 
 







 Kenadie and her animals watching the circus :)


 Shes not hateing the potty training!! At least not at first

 Making a gingerbread train. A little early, but  I was desperate for something to keep her busy!



 She got some new boots in the mail and wanted to wear them. Pretty dang cute bum :)
 New Snow boots! She had to wear them out of the store!

 First manicure! She LOVED it! Her and Dyl were helping doing the pedi on Grandma Kim







 This was after her daddy worked a 30 day hitch! She was so happy he was home!


 Babysitting dogs, there are still 2 more not in the pic!






No comments: