Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HI everyone, doing my best to keep everyone updated with out exciting lives!!
Great news only about3 weeks left of school, then I get to graduate and go get certified and make some $MoNeY$ Which would be pretty much the first time Lane and I have both been working since we have been married. Maybe we wont be so broke , that will be a new feeling 8*) It sounds like I am most likely going to be working a syndicut on main street,which is way awesome!! Also Lane andI are moving on the first of October. We are just moving to a nice little home in Elsinore ( about 10 minutes away from richfield) ITs a cute and cheaper home, than what were in now.It is a year contract,so it looks like this is where Lane and I are going to try to live!!
Last night we had some fun little visitors; Lex, jesse,parker and Sydney! It was fun to see them, and catch up on everything. Sure wish we could see family alot more often! Once again, Tigg loved the kids. All of a sudden hes started to get very protective of kids. Its kinda sweet! And he had a lot of fun with them,probably most likely because they would play with him non stop.After they left Tuesday morning, he just sat on the back of the couch , started out the window and moped for the rest of the day!!! It was funny
This week, we have alot going on..Hopefully we will get home for Claytes funeral. After hearing about Clayte, it really made me think about how truly blessed I am, and now one of my goals, is to not concentrate on everything Lane and I dont have, but concentrate on all the good things we are lucky to have! ill Let you know how that turns out in a couple weeks! Also going to try and make it for Chelsi's dirty little bridal shower,,cant miss that ;.) And finally on Saturday we are headed up to Mesquite for our big **1 year anniversary**n

3 comments:

jenkinsfamily-love said...

congrats on the one year. hope to see ya soon.

Danni and James said...

OH MELANIE!! You're Making me so PROUD!! I mean look at you go!!

Cally said...

Hey Mel,
So, I finally checked out the blog. I think that someday I will jump on the bandwagon...when I get time. :) I'm so glad that we made your blog photo album. But, I can't remember what happened for the pic with Lane and I. I think I hurt him...probably really bad because I'm so TOUGH! Miss ya! P.S. I'm winning the race...NOT!