Monday, September 8, 2008

OuR1 yEaR aNIvErSsArY!!

So this weekned we headed to Mesquite for our anniversary!! It was an awesome weekened. First we headed to St. George, shopped a little, got my ring cleaned, then went and saw my good friend Cherish!! After that we went and ate at our favorite place the Texas Road House, it was soooo good!!! Then we headed to Mesquite in the 104 degree weather :) I loved it! We stayed at the Casa Blanca. That night we went in the jacuzzi, which was so nice. The rest of the time, we ate lots of food, hung around the pool, shopped more, and Lane even gambled a little!!! Our last night there we went and watch House Bunny at the theaters, Lane was worried it was going to be a chick flick, but it was way too funny, and he liked it alot :) Its my new favorite! The next morning we headed home :( way too soon!We stoped in at my old job at South Central and saw some of my old friends.. Thats was so nice to see then all, I miss everyone in St. George! Now were back here in Richfield, freezing in the Air Conditioned house wishing I was back in Mesquite in the warm jacuzzi!! Below and to the right side are just a couple pics of the weekned!

7 comments:

Danni and James said...

oh it looks like you had lots of fun 8*)

loriallen said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys! Sounds like a great time! Our first anniversary we had chocolate zingers on Greg and Deb's trampoline and watched the stars out. Then he left to drive truck! WOW, eh? It was still special, I love 'em!

Allen Family said...

Hey Mel--
Ok, I totally lost your email so I snagged your blog addy from Lori and now I need you to email me so I can get your address. Sorry I lost the address, I'm a dork. I wanted to thank you for letting us stay that night, I love how patient you are with my kids, it means a lot to me. I love anyone who thinks my kids are cute! Mesquite sounded great! I'm a warm lover myself. I love Mesquite and St. George. Maybe we need to do a little girl trip there sometime. I could handle just laying by the pool, sounds wonderful! Anyway, email me! here's my address: jessikayallen@hotmail.com love you guys. jes

loriallen said...

If you're giving out emails, I need 'em too.loriallen10@yahoo.com!

Danni and James said...

hey loser.. you can play the tag game all you have to do is copy my post and then paste it to a new post, and fill in your answers and then choose 5 people to tag.. its not that hard really.. and yes! THE MT. DEW IS DEFINATELY NECESSARY 8*)

laceeJ said...

SO LANE! It's crazy I had to find you through Tempe's blog! Nice to see you guys are still alive and kickin'!

marv said...

Two Too Cute Kids! Your blog makes me smile. I love Lane in the girl shirt. Can't wait to share that one! Love to you both! Can't believe it's been a year. Aunt Marv