Saturday, November 22, 2008

LiFe

Hi everyone, just thought I would add a blog since its been a couple weeks!! Doing nails in Escalante as been a great experence so far, hopefully it will keep going good!! Still a little slow at the salon, but i still have hope :) Also this last week we had a little bad news, Lane just got laid off of work. Were doin okay but were pretty worried. So if you see me and I'm acting a little off or mean, I'm sorry, Kinda in my own world right now!! I'm trying to be positive, but its a little hard right now, so if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it :) This last weekened was alot of fun, we headed up north to go christmas shopping, get nail supplies, and ah yes the best part to watch TWILIGHT!!! We went up and stayed the night at Lanes aunt Jans, and then shopped and hung around Callys house playin with the kids!! Later that night, Cally and I went to twilight the movie, and Lane and Josh went to Quantom of Solace, or something like that!! I loved Twilight, it was pretty awesome, i can't wait to hear if there is another movie coming out!!! This next week we are pretty busy. We are headed to Tuscan, AZ for Thanksgiving! I havent been to my moms side of the family for at least 6 years!!! Plus this is the first time Lane will be meeting alot of them, so were excited, just not for the 12 hour drive :(

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Hey, sorry about Lane's job! You have a right to a little grumpiness now and then! But I'm glad you got to see Twilight...wow--so good. My sis and I went over Thanksgiving weekend and I loved it too! I'll be so mad if they don't make the whole series into movies. Anyway, how fun for you and Cal to see it together. That sounds great. Hope Tuscon was fun...and warm! I love that. Love and Miss you guys, Jes

Cally said...

Mel, where's the pic of us at the movie? Come on, you have to show documentation of us there. Thanks for going with me. Totally fun. Come up again and we'll catch it again. Seriously!