Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm Somewhat Positive ;)


Callie and I just minutes B4 TwIlIgHt!!


Eryn







OK, I think I am just a little bit more positive now!! Things have been really busy lately and we have had alot of ups and downs!! This last week, we had alot of fun. We headed to Tuscon, AZ!! It was a LONG drive, but it was worth it!! Lane got to finally meet alot of my moms crazy side of the family!!! Its been over 6 years since I have seen that side, so it was so nice to be able to see and catch up with everyone. It was also a really good time for me to spend some time with my mom and sister! This was the first time Lane had ever been away for Thanksgiving, so he was a little homesick, but he did really good. We missed both out families alot in Escalante, but it was fun! This was also the first time I have ever went shopping on black Friday!!! It is so not for me. I lasted about 1 hour. It was way TOO crowed, I got cluster fobic!! But later that day we wentto another mall, and it was alittle better!! AWESOME SALES!!!
After coming home from Tucson I spent 2 days there to do nails. Finally on Wednesday we came home to Richfield. And it has been a hectic week trying to catch up with laundry, dishes, xmas decorating, xmas gift deadlines, bill and of course work everyday!!! This morning Lane had an interview out at Aspen Ranch (troubled kids ranch) at 11am. It is now 8:30 and I have not heard from him,(besides 1 message that kept cutting out) so I am really hoping that he got the job and they started him right away. It isnt the best for pay, but I dont care ANYTHING works :)



Me and My mom




My Grandma













Long car ride














1 comment:

Cally said...

I'm so glad that you posted our awesome picture. Are you ready to go see it again? By the way, I do know some cheers. I've got some of Mom's cheering genes in me.

Reversal and take control! (there's another one for you)