Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Body Worlds!!

The pond..u can kindof see the reflection of the temple in the water!!
How cute...Cally and Josh

Sorry I couldnt figure out how to turn the pic around!!! It was sooo cold!!!


Temple Square



Yesturday Lane and I headed up north to go see Body Worlds 3 in Salt Lake with His parents and Cally & Josh. It was amazing!! It took like almost 3 hours to go through it, but it was worth it. After that Cally, Josh, Lane and I walked around temple square, which was really pretty! Unfortuently I couldnt take any pics at Body Worlds, but I was able to take a few pictures at the temple!!!

2 comments:

loriallen said...

That is one rockin' awesome picture of me! Those are some great times aren't they? You are having a lot of fun aren't ya? Good for you, babe! I love and miss your cuteness already! Shylee has received a TON of compliments on her nails! Thank you for making her Christmas!! Love ya girl~ Lori

Allen Family said...

Hey, the temple pix are awesome. I miss temple square a lot. I was so sad to see your christmas pix, I can't believe we missed it! :) but I'm so glad everyone else got to see each other. Hope things are still good. love you, jes