Monday, February 2, 2009

Draper Temple

I know its been a while since I've updated the blog, but are lives have been pretty boring :) Today most of Lanes family and Lane and I went to the Draper Temple open house! Before it is dedicated all public is open to go in and see the temple! It was totally worth getting up at 4:30 in the morning to make it there on time. It was very, very pretty and we had a lot of fun seeing the family, even though it was only for a couple hours! ,My favorite part had to be when we went into the Celestial Room, which had a huge beautiful crystal chandlier looking thing :) ( I think thats what it was, but not really sure) it was so pretty, my nephew, Vincent who is 5, walks into the room and says, "Cool, its a disco ball!!"!! You probably had to be there to find it funny, but it really was!!!

Things at our house are still up and down, and I swear our plans change about every couple of days! Its very stressful :) Lane is so happy to be back to truck driving! He is in St. George, getting ready to drive off to New Mexico, Texas, Salt Lake, and I'm sure other surrounding states! HOpefully this works out and we have no more problems with jobs, so please cross your fingers ;) I have been staying very busy working at the salon and going home to Escalante! Tigg and Toby get along most of the time, one minute there best friends, and the next minute Toby is a jealous and kindof becomes a bulley, and Tigg somewhat cowers down to him :( Its kinda sad!! But were gonna give a while longer!! Little advice, I like having 2 dogs cause there not so lonely when were gone, but man it is so much more work, I still wander sometimes, what was I thinking 8*) Anyways here are some pictures of everyone after we walked through the temple:







Lane and Me
Greg and Marty (sorry its blurry)



This is random, but this is Tigg and Tobby

Kelsey & Luke Cally & Josh's family



Cassy, Jerzey, and Debbie Draper Temple

3 comments:

Frischknecht Family said...

looks fun...hey we are glad you came over to our house for the superbowl it was fun...even if we didn't watch the super bowl and just talked the entire time good times 8*)

Allen Family said...

Oh, I'm totally sad I missed this! Temple open houses are awesome. I remember going through the Bountiful Temple Open House and just being completely amazed at the inside of a temple. They are so gorgeous and peaceful. I'm so glad you got to do that. I don't know if it helps, but Lane is totally welcome to a bed and a meal anytime he's driving through NM! We love company!!!! love you, Jes

loriallen said...

I hope the thought "I sure wish Lori was here" crssed you mind!!! I'm glad you all had such a good time without me:) Nah really gald you thought the chandelier thingy was pretty!!! Sometimes I never want to leave the temple, they are sooo peaceful! I miss you and Lane very much! Glad to see you're having some fun! Good luck Lane with the truck driving!