Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 Degrees of Randomness!!!!

6 Degrees of Randomness

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Joni
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1.Every moring after I wake up I have a short list of things I have to do everyday, in the same exact order, or I feel unprepared or off the rest of the day.
2.I LOVE otter pops!
3. I love being alone, just not for days, and days.
4.I hate cleaning, but I hate a mess more, therefore I'm a complaining clean freak :)
5. I hate leaving stuff/projects unfinished
6. When my sister smells dirt or dog food, she craves it :)!!!!!!

I tag, Cally, Brittney, Lacee, Holly,Kelsey and Lori!!

3 comments:

Danni and James said...

Oh my heck, that just reminded me of the day we went to Beaver for our braces, the day of homecoming.. that's when I found out about your sister and the cat food... and dirt. Oh my heck I think I about died laughing.. and the fact that she was so serious made it so much better.. 8) Good times!

Allen Family said...

These were totally fun, random things! I didn't know you were a huge lover of otter pops! I enjoy a good pop myself. We were sad that we couldn't connect with Lane. Those truckers' schedules...I don't know how you ever keep up with him! love you, jes

Cally said...

I will get around to doing my "tag". I'm a little behind in blog world. Maybe I'll get kicked out. I want to know what your list is for your morning routine. Come on, tell us!