Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things I was Doing 5 Years ago...

Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1: Was In High School
2:Was Playing Volleyball, and baskeball
3: Cheerleader
4:working as a cook and waitress
5: Hanging out with Danni 24/7

Things I did today:
1. Went to work
2.Did 2 pedicures
3. Had Brit fix a nail, and i fixed one of hers
4. Worked out
5. Took my dogs for a walk

5things I would do with a Million Dollars:

1. Pays all out debt off
2. Give some money to both out parents
3. Buy a big, nice house
4. SAVE
5. Put Lane and I through more schooling

5 places I have lived:

1. Escalante
2.St.George
3. Blanding
4. Richfield
5. Elsinore

5 jobs I have held:

1. Cook/Waitress at Prospector
2. Cook/hostess at Cowboy Blues
3. Customer Service at South Central
4. FInders Keepers
5. Nails at Syndicut

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:

1. Hopefully have a kid or 2
2. Maybe have gone back to school
3. Have some bills payed off
4. Have a very sucessfull career
5. Be incredibly happy, and blessed

I TAG: Jesse, Lori, Robyn, Rilee

1 comment:

loriallen said...

I'm tagged! I feel so special! OK, here I go over to my blog then! Love and miss you girl!