Wednesday, March 11, 2009

EhS BaSkEtBalL ChAmPiOnS!!!

Final Score in Championship game Esc. vs Dusch.


This Last week was State Boys Basketball here in Richfield!! Of course Escalante took the championship again against Duschsene!!!!! Thats now 3 out of 4 years we have taken it! Who knows the next time we will be able to do it so enjoy it now. I didn't take any pics so sorry this is going to be kindof a boring blog! This was the first year ever that Lane has missed state! He was driving truck, and at the time was in Houston, Texas! I think it nearly killed him not to be there. Every 2 minutes I had to text him score, time ,quarter etc. He is on hs 2nd week on the road again. Last time he was driving for I believe 25 days, then home for 5 days and back again! It sucked, I will not lie! THe first week isnt bad, kindof a nice break ;) but after that I'm ready for him to come home. Right now we have no idea when he will be able to head back home this time! HOpefully soon! Lanes BDAY was on March 2nd, and of course he was driving, so before he left I broke the news to him that his bday present was tickets to George Strait concert in West Valley in July!! Of course I have not ordered the tickets yet because I am trying to find the best, and most cheap place to purchase the tickets!! Some places arent even selling them yet! Plus the seating arrangment is really confusing! I have only been to a concert in Vegas not a a ampitheater!!Were just buying cheap tickets, because of course we are broke, but its ok we will be there!!! So if anyone Knows alot about cheap, half decent tickets, and which websit is the best to purchase them, let me know please :)!!!Nothing really new going on in out lives, just a little "dog drama" :) that no one really wants to hear about!!! I promise someday I will have more interesting thing to talk about, rather than Lane and I, and our weekly stress and events! 8*)

1 comment:

Allen Family said...

hey mel, it was fun to see you at the games. i wish i could've had more chat time with you, i miss you. and by the way i'll say it again, you look so good,girl. i'm sorry about lane's schedule--dealing with husbands' crazy schedules is just no fun. hopefully it gets better. sure love you! jes