Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yay, good news Lane is here finally for just a couple days!!! His run just happen to go right through here, only bad thing, he comes on the day before I get to go home and do nails :( Thats ok we will hopefully make something work!!!! And also I cut my hair. Yikes, I was scared, I havent cut my hair this short since at least 6th or 7th grade!! But I needed something new so I said forget about howbig of a chicken I am because I just need to do it!!! So here is just one pic of me with my new short hair. I'm still trying to learn how to style it, but it takes so much less time to get ready!!!I can sleep in longer :)



10 comments:

Joni said...

i like the new hair.. it looks good.

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

I LOVE the new do Mel. Cute Cute!!! You are really looking great. Hope everything is going good.

jenkinsfamily-love said...

I love the cut and the color.

loriallen said...

I love it! You look adorable. Well, you look adorable no matter what, but this adds to the adorableness! Good job!

Derrek & Rilee said...

I wish I looked that good when I cut my hair that short!

Frischknecht Family said...

I really like your hair and thanks for going to the movie it was fun :)
did u ever go to the other movie u wanted to go to?

Allen Family said...

Oh, I love it! And it's totally not even short! It looks really good on you, and I'm totally with you...anything for a few extra minutes of sleep! I'm glad you and Lane got to see each other. Even if it was just a short time. Every little bit helps. love you, jes

Cally said...

Super cute! Now come show me how to do my hair. I need lots of help! When are you guys coming back up here again? Probably never now that Lane's never in town, huh. Let us know and we'll get a babysitter...for our kids, not you. :)

Anonymous said...

You've inspired me...I'm totally cutting my hair! It' so cute!

Turner said...

Hey girl - cute hair!