Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy May

This last month has been pretty busy! I have been in Escalante every weekened now for Kellys graduation, family reunions, and of course my job, nails!!! Lane is still driving like crazy over the road! They are trying hard to get him home on the weekeneds, but considering the fact that I work every weekend and he leaves Sunday, its not much time to see eachother! Escalante just keeps getting busier and busier, and I love it, even though I come home absolouly exhausted!!! Friday night was Kellys Graduation, Saturday was an Allen reunion dinner at Kingston Park, and after that was Lanes direct family reunion in Escalante till Tuesday!
Calf Creek, Aub, Cort and part of Cally


Me, Shylee and Tigg


Lori, after just tripping head first into the water :)




Jordyn, cort and Ryder



Greg, and Deb


Vincent


Lane, Lance and Greg



TJ, and Luke, (plyaing cards)



Cute Jerzee, and Marty

Kingston Park, Kids races





We were playin around with TJ's motorcyle, that was in the back of Lanes truck!! We made Cally put the leather, and glasses on (she wouldnt put the chaps on :( ) and did a couple poses!! She felt pretty cool!!




This is at Kellys Graduation, Me, Kelly, Tara and Eryn




2 comments:

Cally said...

Okay, I have a few problems with this post!

1. Next time crop that "part of Cally" out of your picture. I look like I'm 6 months pregnant! I'm going running right now!

2.Don't tell people that I can only ride Harley's if they're in the back of a truck. Let me live it up a little! ;)


We had lots o fun at the reunion. Thanks for posting the pics!

Anonymous said...

So - I know you do nails in Escalante.....Do you do Acrylics or just gel? I'm asking for my mom...she goes clear up here (SLC) to get her nails done and I mentioned that you go to Escalante to do nails. Let me know. Also, I made my blog private...so just email me if you want to look at it. I need your email to send you an invite. elina_17@yahoo.com