Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One Month Pics


Holy cow, my baby is aleady a month old! Time is already flying by so fast! I'm trying to enjoy everything for as long as I can! I just love her so much and can't imagine life without now! Everything has changed so much! Kenadie is growing like crazy! She is already 10 lbs, 4 oz and 21 in long. She is starting to get lots of rolls, and I can't get enough of them ;) She is so much more awake and aware of whats going on around her already. She follows us with her big blue eyes, and smiles at us lots. She is such a happy baby :) I wanted to get pics professionally done, but at the time I just can't afford it so I decided to do them. I had so much fun, Kenadie had fun for most the time :) Remember there not perfect so try to ingnore some of the stuff, but I did my best! Theres lots of them so Enjoy!




























Her dad always complains cause I never use the camo blanket, well here you go Daddy, heres the proof!


Of course Toby had to have a little attention himself!














5 comments:

Allen Family said...

Oh my gosh, Mel-- these are great pictures! You did an awesome job, and heck- when you have a subject that's as adorable as Kenadie you really can't go wrong can you? Way to go, girl. They are beautiful shots. Who needs pros? Way to be thrifty and find a great talent to boot! I love you and miss you...I miss Kenadie even though I've yet to meet her in person! Is that possible to miss someone before you've met them? It sure seems to be the case! I totally want to pinch those rolls! I love, love, love rolly babies! love you, jes

Stephanie King said...

You did a great job! Kenadie is such a cutie!

Derrek & Rilee said...

Your pictures turned out really good. I love the one that lookes like a polaroid! She is so cute!

Cole and Amy said...

Melani, you did such a great job, they turned out amazing! Kenadie is so adorable!

loriallen said...

Dang baby! She is adorable!!! You did such a great job on the pics! I wouldn't have known they weren't professional! Good for you! I want to hold her, squeeze her, kiss her, and repeat over and over again!!!